Forest Hill, Maryland

this company is the worst i have ever dealt with in my life, Howard comes in gives me a great price, takes my money then starts the job as scheduled them it was all down hill from there.Never graded my driveway properly, never edged driveway, was suppose to install 4 inched of RGB compacting stone but only covered with about 1 1/2 inches just to cover the surface and did not compact it at all.

As for the Asphalt, it was suppose to be at least 3 inches thick and compacted using a power roller, they laid down maybe 2-3 inches then quickly rolled over it a few times never compacting it tight and smoothly. I refused to give Howard his final payment because of when we finally walked around on the surface it was very soft in over 3/4 or the driveway and Howard tells me to stay off it for a few weeks, little did i know the reason for the soft surface was because to the lack of RGB compacting stone. After two weeks, I set my car on the driveway over night and all four wheels sank into the asphalt, my driveway today is a mess and Howard has refused to respond to my calls to his cell phone, 443-591-3568.

its been 3 months now and my ony recourse is to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and Small Claims court.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $6000. This person is overall dissatisfied with Howard Harrison Asphalt Paving and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about howard harrison asphalt paving residential asphalt paving service at Howard Harrison Asphalt Paving was worst i ever dealt with and worst contractor ever Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Howard Harrison Asphalt Paving.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Advertising category for more informed decision or compare Howard Harrison Asphalt Paving to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Howard Harrison Asphalt Paving?

Comments